Education and Experience:
- High school or general education degree (GED) required.
- 1 year CNC operation and programming experience required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Complete standardized written documentation and correspondence.
- Professionally communicate in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to perform basic electronic tasks using computer software and Microsoft Office.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Environment is a modern production facility with heat and air conditioning
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is generally required to stand; use hands and fingers to manipulate raw materials, finished parts and cutting tools
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds repetitively
- Ability to lift 31 to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds, with assistance, occasionally